Tuesday, July 8, 2008






Shane and Suzanne
June 28th my husband and I made the trip down to Rupert, Idaho to capture this beautiful wedding. It was right up my alley. Farm country. Wheat, sugar beets, potatoes and corn.
Suzanne had a color scheme of turquoise and brown. Set at her parents home place on the farm it was a perfect location. We did pictures around the house before the wedding and then did sunset pictures before they left. The wedding took place at 6:30PM out in the yard with about 250 guests. A reception followed with white and brown linen tables decorated with vases of flowers and mountains of food dishes.
It was worth every mile.
Congratulations you two!



1 comment:

Pharmgirl said...

Oh my goodness- I didn't realize they got married! great shots - you make wheat fields look romantic!